Traffic Jam paragraph. Write a paragraph about the traffic jam. Paragraph writing is a common task given in the exams in most classes. Like class six, seven, eight, nine and ten in Bangladesh and all schools in the world. As traffic jam is a common problem it is a very important topic for paragraph writing. As we provide you with some important paragraph for exams before on our site. Keep visiting our site to get more paragraph.
Traffic Jam Paragraph 300 Words
Traffic jam means gridlock of vehicles on roads and streets ‘for hours. It has already arisen as an urban demon: Transport is at a complete stagnation while there is a traffic jam. This stagnation is most common in the metropolitan cities, especially in the capital city.. The causes of this unbearable problem are many among which population density is the main one. The other causes are the increase of all types of vehicles, underdeveloped traffic control system, illegal parking, illegal occupation, carelessness of the drivers etc. The effects of traffic jam are also multiple. It causes untold sufferings to millions of people. None can reach their destination in time. Their valuable time is wasted. Even an ambulance has to stay standstill causing death of the patient inside. Some effective steps should be taken to stop traffic jam in the cities. Underground railway, elevated railway and flyovers are to be constructed as early as possible. For a better future, we all must be sincere. Long-term, mid term and short term measures should be adopted to minimise the loss at present and to stop it gradually in future. It is frustrating that the reckless drivers can somehow escape punishment. In most cases, they are not even arrested. The reason behind it is an open secret. What’s more, the punishment for killing by reckless driving has recently been minimised.to an imprisonment of only three years. This law should be removed and death penalty should be the punishment for killing by reckless driving. In this way, we can reduce the extremity of traffic jam and the amount of loss and suffering caused by it in our cities and towns.
Write a Paragraph: Traffic Jam
Traffic jam is an unavoidable problematic situation of our everyday’s life. Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, has been carrying this problem for a long time. Although traffic jam exists in divisional cities and districts but Dhaka is overburdened with the most difficult problem of traffic jam. This problem has made the lifestyle of the citizens more and more complex. After independence, the population of Dhaka has been increasing rapidly due to various reasons. The estimated population of Dhaka in 2017 is 19 million. For the sake of travelling, administration, business, education, service; thousands of people come to Dhaka every day. Apart from this, a large number of people are coming here in search of job. The overpopulation is the main cause of huge pressure on transportation capacity of the city. The effect is this unbearable traffic jam. There is no guarantee of reaching the destination on time due to this traffic congestion. The value of working hours we lost in traffic jam is a few hundred crores. The movement of ambulance and fire brigade is also under obstruction. Thus the loss of life and property occur and this type of incident is increasing day by day. Apart from this, the poisonous and black smoke emanating from the vehicles, the potency of good health and the average life expectancy decreased. All the vehicles of cities can be divided into two parts:
- Machine-driven and speedy and
- Not machine-friendly and slow.
Both types of vehicles travel on the same street. Another major cause of traffic congestion is the lacking of proper training of these vehicle’s drivers. Untrained drivers easily violate traffic rules and form the massive traffic jam. Besides the violation of traffic laws, the lack of traffic police, lack of adequate underpass and flyover is also responsible for the traffic jam.
Ways to reduce traffic jam: The government of Bangladesh has taken various steps to resolve the traffic congestion. By creating flyovers and over bridges, they are trying to increase the road coverage. The plan of metro rail construction is on the way. Most of the roads are being transformed into a paved road. Many damaged and risk full roads are being repaired. However, some more steps may be taken to make the road free from the traffic jam. Those are as follows:
- Narrow roads should be restructured as wide as possible.
- People have to stop parking their vehicles on the roadside.
- Non-licensed vehicles or illegal traffic movement must be stopped.
- Traffic law will be more effective and the number of traffic police should be increased. They will have to arrange training on proper trafficking.
- Political procession and meeting in the busiest street will be closed.
- Construction of unplanned housing is to be stopped.
- Different lanes will have to be arranged in for slow and fast vehicular traffic.
- More public buses have to be launched instead of private cars in Dhaka city.
- In the divisional cities, development infrastructure has to be expanded.
- High taxes should be set to discourage owning private cars.
- More double-decker buses should be launched instead of common public buses to occupy many passengers at a time.
- There will be adequately trained dividers in the roads.
- Extensive work opportunities should be created at division and district level so that not everyone is forced to gather in the city.
- The illegal hawkers should be evicted from the streets of the capital Dhaka.
- Rail communication and navigation should be improved. Metro rail could be a nice solution of the traffic jam.
- The state’s important persons should use a helicopter to travel across the city or country to avoid unwanted road blockage.
The traffic jam does not just cause embarrassment and suffering but it weakens the national economy. More traffic jams affect the country’s image in the world. So there is no alternative to traffic jam-free life to make modern life more dynamic. Therefore, all of us have to come forward to resolve the traffic jam.