Medical colleges in Bangladesh is developing day by day. Top ten private medical college in Bangladesh. Our subcontinent is always famous for medical science. In Bangladesh, numbers of best private medical colleges are giving services for many years. Two types of medical colleges are in BD. They are public and private medical college. Public medical colleges are fully funded by the government. That’s why private medical college is more costly than public. But, their hospital and medical college facility are quite good. You will also know the ranking list of private medical college in Bangladesh. Some medical college is recognised by world health organization WHO and MCI. Today, we will introduce you to the best top ten private medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Top Ten Private Medical College In Bangladesh
All private colleges are not located in Dhaka city, the capital of Bangladesh. But, most of the medical college is. The maximum college has the residential facility for the students. The standard of private medical colleges is developing day by day in BD. They are trying to make doctors compete with international standard. There are still some rumours that, in private medical, the education system is not quite good. But, in present days, they provide it wrong. Modern classroom, lots of qualified doctors as teachers, sufficient patients to examine etc make them best.
Private Medical College Ranking in Bangladesh
1. Bangladesh Medical College: The best private medical college in Bangladesh. Also the oldest private medical college. Bangladesh Medical was established in 1986. The main campus is located in Dhanmondi. Very good facility for students makes it special. That’s why it is the first choice of the students after public medical college. The main aim of the college is to provide best doctors for the country. Also, the governance tries to lower the academic costs so that it can be affordable for all. You can also take a look at the contact number and official website of BMC.
2. Ibrahim Medical College: One of the best private medical college in Bangladesh. The college was established in 2002. Located at Shahbagh, Dhaka one of the most important place in Dhaka city. It is the opposite of the BSMMU. Famous for its very good environment for study. Ibrahim medical is a non-profit institution founded by Diabetic Association of Bangladesh.
3. BGC Trust Medical College: BGC trust medical college is a private medical college in Bangladesh. The college started with an aim to give support the poor students. Many students can’t afford the cost of private medical college cost. They have many programs to improve their facility and academic subject in the field of medicine. The junior students always keep under the governance of experienced doctor teachers.
4. Dhaka National Medical College: One of the best medical college in Bangladesh. Established in 1925. The college was established as Dhaka National Medical college institute. The college contributes a lot to the medical science of the country. They have done many research programs and raise the standard and ranking of private medical college in Bangladesh.
5. Enam Medical College: Among the medical colleges that are established in recent years, Enam Medical College is developing rapidly. The college is located in Savar. It has now a great impact in the Savar region now. The founder of Enam Medical is also a member of parliament. Have very standard laboratory facility and classroom. Also, have the residential hostel for students.
6.Jahurul Islam Medical College: The second oldest medical college in Bangladesh. The medical college was established in 1992. The main campus is located in Vagolpur-Bajitpur Bazar Rd. They have reached a new milestone in the private medical sector in Bangladesh. The college has also a Nursing Training Institute. Has 250 beds and modern medical equipment. Very good diagnostic lab. The Nursing Training Institute established in 1989, produces very well trained nurses every year.
7. Holy Family Red Cross Crescent Medical College: This private medical college is a project of red crescent society. Currently, it has about 700 students. It has advanced laboratory facility. Also has advanced research work. The aim is to produce best doctors by providing continuous support to the students. The college started its journey in 1999-2000. The medical college is located in the heart of Dhaka City.
8. Community-Based Medical College, Bangladesh: The community based medical college was established in 1995 by the Community Health Foundation in Mymensingh, Bangladesh. The medical college is located in Winnerpar, 10km. ahead of Mymensingh town. The aim is to make a revolution in the medical science of Bangladesh.
9. Ibn Sina Medical College: One of the famous private medical college in Bangladesh. Currently, it has 700 students. The college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. The students get admitted by medical admission test examination. It is located in Kallayanpur, Mirpur, Dhaka. The main aim is to produce doctor with high professional knowledge and skill.
10. Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College: One of the best medical college outside Dhaka. It is located in Sylhet. The college has two 10 storied twin tower near the main hospital building. Established in 1995. Also recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
Private Medical College ranking in Bangladesh
|Sl. No.||Name of Medical College / Institute||Name of the University||Address|
|1||Dhaka Medical College||Dhaka University (U. Dhaka)||Dhaka Tel- 9669340
|2||Sir Salimullah Medical College||Dhaka University (U. Dhaka)||Dhaka Tel- 7315076
|3||Mymensingh Medical College||Dhaka University (U. Dhaka)||Mymensingh Tel- 091-66063
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
|4||Sher-E-Bangla Medical College||Dhaka University (U. Dhaka)||BarisalTel- 0431-52151|
|5||Faridpur Medical College||Dhaka University (U. Dhaka)||Faridpur Tel- 0631-62744,
|6||Shaheed Suhrawardi Medical College||Dhaka University (U. Dhaka)||Sher-E-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207 Phone-8802-8144048
|7||M.A.G. Osmani Medical College||Shahjahal University of Science & Technology (SUST)||Sylhet Tel- 0821-714368,713667
|8||Armed Forces Medical College||Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP)||Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka-1206Tel: 6754|
|9||Rejshahi Medical College||Rajshahi University (U. Raj.)||Rajshahi Tel- 0721-772150
|10||Rangpur Medical College||Rajshahi University (U. Raj.)||Rangpur Tel- 0521-62288
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
|11||Khulna Medical College||Rajshahi University (U. Raj.)||Khulna Tel- 041-760350
|12||Shaheed Zaiur Rahman Medical College,||Rajshahi University (U. Raj.)||Bogra Tel- 0516-9965
|13||Dinajpur Medical College||Rajshahi University (U. Raj.)||Dinajpur Tel- 0531-64787
|14||Chittagong Medical College||Chittagong University (U.Ctg.)||Chittagong Tel- 031-619400
|15||Comilla Medical College||Chittagong University (U.Ctg.)||Comilla Tel- 081-65562
|16||Shaheed Syed Nazrul Islam Medical College||Dhaka University (U. Dhaka)||Kishoregonj Sadar, Kishoregonj|
|17||Cox’s Bazar Medical College||Chittagong University (U.Ctg.)||Cox’s Bazar|
|18||Pabna Medical College||Rajshahi University (U. Raj.)||Pabna|
|19||Abdul Malek Ukil Medical College||Chittagong University (U.Ctg.)||Noakhali|
|20||Jessore Medical College||Rajshahi University (U. Raj.)||Jessore|
|21||Satkhira Medical College||Rajshahi University (U. Raj.)||Rajshahi|
|22||Kushtia Medical College||Rajshahi University (U. Raj.)||Kushtia|
|23||Sheikh Sayera Khatun Medical College||Dhaka University (U. Dhaka)||Gupalganj|
MCI Recognised medical colleges in Bangladesh
Here we give a list of medical institute recognised by MCI. A list is provided by Medical Council of India. Let’s check it out